Sunday, July 10, 2011

Garden Tomb

 Yesterday for the Sabbath I went to the Garden Tomb
 We spent like a few hours just studying, reading, and enjoying the gardens
 Linds and I in front of the tomb
This is the door walking outside of the tomb

So here is some good news and some bad news. I leave for Galilee in the morning and we will be gone for 10 days. We won't have any internet access so my blog will be on hold until I come back. I'm sorry and I know that you will miss me but I promise when I get back that I will catch you up on everything :) have a great week and here are a few pics from the past 2 weeks!
 Herodian Palace

 Church of the Nativity
 Bethlehem
 Emily and I are sharing our headset in Bethlehem

 Sambooki aka the BEST BAKERY EVER. spent like an hour there today people watching and eating pasteries
Rob and I may have gotten into a little water fight on the walk home...all of the locals were laughing at him and even a few guys pretended through water on him as well. Clearly I won!
See you in 10 days! I love you all.

1 comment: