Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I like it Eliat


On Sunday our entire group went to Eliat, which is the southern most part of Israel, and it is known for its impecable snorkeling. I was quite impressed at the reef, the only downer was that it was really windy so it was a little mucky in the water. 
The bus ride down was very long (like 5 hours) but it was worth every minute. We have gotten so used to bus rides that we have plenty of games to go around. 
Here is the group photo. I am on the far left
Katherine this one is for you:
And here are some extras:
 Matching sunglasses:
It was a nice distraction from school and relaxation from finals (which I just took my last final for Judaism!! wooo)
Eliat is on the Red sea so of course I was able to part it and save the children of Israel... well, maybe not this time but it was good enough to swim and snorkel

No comments:

Post a Comment